Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

4 more days

This morning, there are four days until the big day when we open. As I get ready for work, I am excited, but I also think of my family back in LA and what they are going through. My grandma is in the hospital, and it is hard to be far away.

Right now, I am sad about the circumstances, but still I take joy in my wife and kids, and in the time I can spend with them at the end of long days at work.

Nana is in our thoughts and prayers right now, and it is a comfort to see my daughter begin to understand what prayer is, and the difference that it can make. With all of the sadness that life brings, there are always things for which to be grateful:

God is good.
I have food to eat.
I have a job.
I have a home.
I have my health.
I have a wonderful wife and kids.

Thank you Lord for these things.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?