Saturday, June 17, 2006

 

Scattered thoughts

-Tomorrow is Father's Day, and I realize that though this day is set aside for me, I would not be the father I am without Steph.

-We continue to rake it in at the store-they like us here.

-I want Phil Mickelson to win the US Open-if he does it, I think he will be only the third golfer ever to win three straight majors.

-I just saw an ESPN Classic rebroadcast of the famous Ali-Foreman fight from Zaire. Thanks to Ali's rope-a-dope, most of it is terribly boring. I wish I had seen the climax.

-The Breakfast Club is a great movie.

-My daughter is supposed to be sleeping-instead she and my son are laughing at each other. Sweet to hear, but I wonder how sweet things will be in the morning.

-My daughter can now say "yah" and "you betcha" with a Minnesota accent.

-One more week until a vacation.

-I'm hungry-it's time for a snack.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?