Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

The Dust Settles

We have bid adieu to Steph's parents, and it now feels as though the dust is settling here in our new home. We enjoyed our trip to the Minnesota State Fair last week, and our kiddos had a great time as well.

I am settling more and more into the notion of home ownership. I have had many bumps in the road, since I don't like the notion of working 45-50 hours a weeks, and then coming home to work some more. But, if I do things little by little, it shouldn't be overwhelming, though I know I will have internal struggles at times.

We are feeling very happy here. Our bed is finally set up (we had to get a special box spring because ours didn't fit up the stairwell), and the basement guest room is equipped with a bed, complete with new mattress.

Here are a few choice picks from the Minnesota State Fair:






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?