Sunday, January 28, 2007

 

Inside

Today, as the local weatherman says, "Even the hearitest of Minnesotans will want to stay inside..." It's always funny when you open up the weather page and you are greeted with house cleaning tips!

So...with both kids now sick, we will spend the day inside. I procured a copy of Cinderella for Corrie, and Steph and I will enjoy the calm of staying inside and not having anyplace we have to be. Church is not really on the radar with the kids' condition, so we will spend our sabbath here at home.

I have now taken responsibity for the wine order at work, meaning that I must be sure to always have the coveted "Two Buck Chuck" on hand. (For those who don't know, this is a wine only found at TJ's which gets its name from a 2 dollar price tag in CA-it's 3 dollars here). It adds a bit of new stress to work, but I'm sure that I will adjust. I will admit, however, that it seemed to overshadow other things this week, taking concentration away from some other responsibilties. Oh well...we live and learn.

Life in the Twin Cities continues to be comfortable. We continue to gain affection for our new home. I love the fact that there is a Carnival going on now in St. Paul; that this city (and this part of the world) learns to not only live with the harshness of the weather, but even celebrate it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?