Thursday, January 11, 2007

 

Links!!!!

Hey all!!

For those of you who didn't notice, I have updated my blog, only slightly. I have added links. This is my attempt to stay modern. At my pace (keeping in mind the fact that I just got my first cell phone), I think of myself as quite advanced.

All of the links are good. I will add more. I want to call your attention to the one denoted as "The Spares". This will link you to a great music group based out of Chicago. They have just released a new CD, and it is well worth your time. In fact, both of their discs are great! There is so much music to listen to out there, but be assured that this is some thoughtful, engaging work!

Of course, the finest link in the chain is my wife's blog. What can I say? The girl can write!

Comments:
Hi Joel! I miss you already!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?