Saturday, January 06, 2007

 

This One's For You, Faither

So I am here in Whittier, California on my sister's couch. She says..."I'm sick of this entry!" Referring to my perpetual and outdated December 30 entry.

So, I thought, they have a wireless modem, why not blog right now.

My sister is sassy, but she's definitely worth an entry:)

We are having a great time here...it's always great to see the family again. The weather is nice and mild here, and the comforts of home always come rushing back.

My daughter was joyful upon seeing said sister, as she ran to Faith and jumped into her arms. We proceeded to have a great "Christmas" evening, followed by a morning of pancakes and time at the park. The reunion has been joyful and fun. It is always great to be together again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?