Monday, July 16, 2007

 

By the Numbers

0-The number of hits Barry Bonds had last weekend against the Dodgers

1-How many car seats I had to take out of my car this week due to a certain little girl's graduation from said device to a booster seat.

1-How many times I had to pull over on our trip to Trader Joe's today to buckle a certain little girl's seat belt after she undid it.

4-The Twins swept a four game series in Oakland this weekend!

5-The probable number of weeks we have before our next child is born.

6-The number of Psalms I have been to teach at Bible study. So far, I have covered Psalms 89-94. I have enjoyed finally being able to teach some OT.

11-The number of games in a row the Dodgers have won in San Francisco

20-How many cases of bananas I have to bring in per day on the weekend to satisfy the masses at Trader Joe's St. Louis Park (90 bananas per case)

32-Sandy Koufax's number, Magic Johnson's number, and my age.

100-The number of cases of Charles Shaw Chardonnay we sold in less than half a day on Saturday, thanks to the wine winning a contest in California.

For more "by the numbers," stay tuned.

Comments:
I always stay tuned. I loved this one!

Love, Mom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?