Friday, November 09, 2007

 

Trust

Right now, I am coming off a weekend that wasn't terribly relaxing. Steph has been sick again, the kids have been wired, and I'm feeling more stress than normal at work. Yesterday I had a day wherein I let everything get me down too much.

As I awoke at 4AM this morning to start a new week, I realized that it all comes down to trust. I still don't trust God enough to take care of my future (and my present for that matter). God still has so much to teach, and I still have so much to learn.

I am so grateful for the kids and for Steph. Steph has really been put through the ringer since Wes came along, and yet she remains, to me, a picture of grace and kindness through it all. As I continue to have my struggles with my career and future, it does me good to look to her attitude, and to remember that I must leave the unanswerable questions in God's hands. When I try to take them from Him, it only makes things worse.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?