Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 

5

So Corrie is 5. I thought to myself the other day, "She can't be turning 5, because she had just turned 3 when we moved to Minnesota, and it hasn't been two years since we moved to Minnesota...oh wait..."

I have written many effusive blogs about my kids, and I am sure I will write more in the future.

This time, I wish to reflect on her silliness, and how much she loves her brothers, and how much she has become her own little person. Last night, as we watched American Idol, she danced with each song, yearning for the applause of us, her audience. She loves making her baby brother laugh, and she is pretty much his favorite person in the world.

5 really seems like she is a girl, and not a little girl, or anything else. She loves reading, and it is fun to watch as she learns to love some of the things I loved (Tom and Jerry), and act in ways I don't usually act (she is a performer at heart).

Corrie Hesed Bascom has been with us 5 years. I know not what the future holds, but these 5 years have been great.

Comments:
She is something alright! It is going to seem a little more strange as each birthday passes. It all goes by us so fast. I love you, and I love our little birthday princess!

Grandma Greer
 
She is a little Jewel that Corrie Hesed. I just love her!
Lori
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?