Thursday, May 22, 2008

 

Big Boy Jack

Yesterday was a big day for Jack. He had 4 nights in a row with dry pants over night (5 now), and as we did with Corrie, we let him pick out his own friend at Build a Bear. He chose an elephant, which he named Owen (with a little help from Mom and Dad). As you can see, Owen and Jack are instant friends, and it seems as though we have found a nice little tradition with our kids, as we let Corrie pick out a friend when she went several nights without wetting her pants.

These little milestones which seemed so absurd to me when I had no children become these great rites of passage for the kids. Corrie brought her friend to Build a Bear, gave it a bath, and could identify with Jack and was happy for him.

Here he is picking out the elephant, then stuffing him with fluff, and then here he is with Owen, in the store, in the car, and at home in the comfy car bed.













We are proud of our big little guy!

Comments:
Hooray for Jack!! What a big boy!=)
 
Oh, Jackie, I just love Owen! I hope that I get to see him very soon! I love you, Jackie-pants! I'm so proud of you.

Love, Grandma
 
That's so great...very impressive. We miss you guys...have to talk soon to catch up on life.
Lori
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?