Sunday, October 26, 2008

 

1:47

That's when the game ended last night (or this morning) in Philly. Since I got up at 6 yesterday morning for work, I nodded off at around 11:15 Minnesota time. In what may need to be my final rant for awhile about baseball, I will say this....do we really need to have a primetime game? I can't watch with my kids since the game starts after they are in bed, and a rain delay puts the game at almost 2 in the morning in the east, almost 1 in the Midwest, and half the country has to take speed to watch the games.

Here's hoping the rain stays away tonight so the game can end by midnight tonight. I really wish I had seen the end, since it looked like a great ending! Baseball has no clue how to market itself-it needs to let kids watch, because they will be the fans buying tickets someday, and it will be difficult to become fans if they cannot watch the World Series.

I will need to load up on coffee tonight....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?