Saturday, October 11, 2008

 

Meanwhile, in the real world

I was greeted at 10:20 PM by my daughter bounding out of her room to say hello. When I asked what she was doing up she said she wanted to see me because she loves me.

If nothing else, kids can stroke your ego. The last couple of days have seen their ups and downs on the behavior front, but the three of them continually add immeasurably to our lives. Plus, Wes is beginning to rub his food in his hair...and how does that not charm you?

Comments:
Hey, from one dad to another, how do you keep your kids from stickin' their fingers up their noses. We catch Dietrich knuckle deep about 25 times a day.
 
25 times? Wow...looks like he's an addict...12 step program time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?