Thursday, January 01, 2009

 

Number 200

I just noticed that this is my 200th post since I began this blog almost 3 years ago. Nothing special, but I guess it is noteworthy.

This year I have only one thing that resembles any kind of New Year's resolution. I would like to come up with a group of 10-15 books to read this year. Since I have very little time to read, oftentimes I find it very frustrating to actually choose something. So far, I have this list:

-What's So Great About Christianity, D'Souza
-The Letters of John and Abigail Adams
-Out of the Silent Planet, Lewis
-Perelandra, Lewis
-Knowledge of the Holy, Tozer
-I want to find a biography of JS Bach
-Young Restless and Reformed (I have heard of this through my friend Darren Prince, and since I have settled into reformed theology, it sounds interesting)

This is my list so far...I am open to suggestions.

Comments:
i'm not saying that you'll want to read any of them, but, check my blog in the next few days and i'll have a list of the top 10 books of the 25 or so that i read last year.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?